This gluten free bread is just wonderful. It reminds of the rolls that I would get at my favorite churrascaria restaurant. It is light but packed with Asiago cheese and Italian herbs. It is perfect as a base for toppings or by itself. You won’t even miss the gluten!
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Asiago cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 1/2 cups tapioca flour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, whisk first six ingredients together.
3. Slowly, whisk in tapioca flour and make sure all clumps are gone. Batter will be thin.
4. Spray English muffin pan with non-stick spray.
5. Pour batter into the wells of the English muffin pan.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the edges are slightly golden.
7. Eat plain or fill with toppings of your choice. Tasty!
Yield: serves 9
Notes: You can also bake these in a mini muffin pan. The bake time will be less, closer to 10-12 minutes. Just keep an eye on them because oven times vary.